Tuesday, June 21, 2011

All Smiles


At about 5 or 6 weeks, Camille started to give us a smile once in a while. Fast forward to 2 months old and she's a smile machine. Of course she's melted our hearts with those sweet smiles, so I had to get one captured on video (fast forward to 50 seconds or so, I was too lazy to edit the video). I apologize in advance for the video. I'm learning how to use our camera/video so it's a little shaky. In addition, feel free to press mute if you don't want to hear my obnoxious high pitched voice. She digs it, and I'd do just about anything for one of those dimpled smiles. :)

Note: This is about a week old video now, I needed some uploading help from my blog guru Sarah to get it on here. 

3 comments:

  1. Get that bundle of cuteness to Washington NOW:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And apparently, your guru did not do her job, b/c I can't view the video. I'm sure it's user error. Shoot. Really wanted to see that smile in action!! I guess I can wait until Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, it's working now. Those dimples are to die for!!!

    ReplyDelete