Saturday, June 18, 2011

A New Frontier

So I've decided to start up a blog for family and friends for a few important reasons... 1. Camille is only 2 months old and already I'm forgetting the cute things she is doing (and she's only been doing "real" things like smiling and "talking" for a few weeks now) 2. I wanted CA family and friends to be able to keep updated with our little bug 3. My sister-in-law Sarah has me cracking up on a daily basis with her stories of my nephews. I can't promise I'll be the wordsmith my SIL is, or that I'll keep anyone entertained, but at least you can see pics of my cute kid :) So, thanks Sarah for the great idea and thanks in advance for answering all the questions I'm going to be asking you about blogging ;)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogville Kirsten and thanks for adding another cutie for me to swoon over! That Camille is precious...and...I ...am your first comment...cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still troubleshooting myself! So glad you're a blogger now. You'll be happy to have all of your memories documented. :)

    ReplyDelete