Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Good and the Bad

Let's start off with the good news... I don't want to jinx anything, but Camille slept for 9 hours 2 nights ago and 8 hours last night. Now that's some sleeping I can get on board with. I'm sure she'll be back to 3 hours tonight, but that was 2 pleasant nights and at least it tells me she is capable of going that long without eating. :)

The "baby straight jacket". If that's all it takes, she's sleeping in this thing until she's 18.



Freeeeeeeeeeedom!!



And now for the bad news... Camille taught mom a lesson yesterday - don't leave me on the couch alone while I'm napping. Yep, that's right, I got up to do some dishes while she was sleeping away and next thing I know I hear a thud and a scream. No harm done, I think she just scared herself (she can blame me later when she doesn't get a perfect SAT score). Okay, point taken, no more leaving little miss wiggle worm alone on elevated surfaces!

4 comments:

  1. She looks so cute wrapped up in the straight jacket! Oops, every baby has to take a spill at some point! Sarcastic font?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for sleeping babies!! Pretty soon it'll be 12 hour stretches and you won't even know what to do with yourself! :) Sounds like you've got a little roly poly on your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get Ryan one of those straight jackets :P

    ReplyDelete