Okay, so did I mention that I had 3 friends who had twins within a few months of each other last year? This could have been a 3 part post, except we missed the first b-day party of Avery and Brooklyn, my cousin Lauren's adorable babes because we were in San Jose. Part 1 for us was Jake and Shay's girls Tegan and Lailah. Now to part 2, the Mosley twins, Griffin and Quinn.
Nick tells me he's taking a picture of "us". I am finding out that mom tends to be behind the camera a lot and doesn't get in too many pictures. I guess my arm counts as "us".
Woooo... my face made a photo! ;)
Quinn was not too happy about being in her high chair, even for cake.
The party was owl themed so Jordan made owl cupcakes - so cute!
Nick and Camille making the same face... hehe.
On the way home I had 2 sleeping babies in the car. I guess a 1 year olds birthday party tires everyone out.
No comments:
Post a Comment