Anyway, Grandma and Grandpa were babysitting Carter and Eli for the week while Kyle and Sarah were in New York. We went to the zoo and met up with Diane and the girls.
Getting some advice from cousin Carter
and now some love :)
Yes, that's right, 5 kids, 3 strollers, 2 Bob's at the zoo
They had a dinosaur exhibit... we should have known by the sign out front that said "no refunds" (you had to pay extra to go) that it wasn't going to be all that exciting. I think my dad was the only one who thought it was pretty cool.
Avery and Brooklyn were entertained... the dinosaurs moved and made noises
Carter kept asking to leave the whole time
Offering of the baby to the T-rex
A & B with Diane and the T-rex
Carter wasn't so sure about sitting on that dinosaur...
we convinced him that it was plastic so the ham came out
One more kiddo Grandma!
I guess I didn't get any pictures of any actual animals... oops.
Oh my goodness! Love it! The stroller brigade! Love the one of C attacking Camille in the Bumbo!
ReplyDelete