Pumpkin and Camille have a special relationship in that they each pretend like the other one doesn't exist, but they like to be close to one another. Whenever Camille starts to cry, Punky comes running and meows at me (as if I don't hear her already). Sadly, our beloved Pumpkin Pie has been missing for a few nights now. We are hoping to see her scratching at the door any minute now, but fear she may be eating up all the rats in kitty heaven. :(
The both love to sleep on my lap
They love to snuggle on the rocking chair
They like to cuddle in bed
They like to snuggle with each other (yes, it looks like Camille's trying to suffocate herself here, you can blame that on my camera phone being too slow)

Oh no :( poor pumpkin. I hope she makes it back! Maybe she's just on an adventure. Sometimes they do that.
ReplyDeletePunky is alive and well! She just meowed at our door this morning like nothing happened!
ReplyDeleteOh yay! I'm so happy to hear that! See, just an adventure!
ReplyDelete