Saturday, October 29, 2011

Who's training who?

We've decided it's time to get Camille to start falling asleep on her own, so we've been doing our best to help her out without letting her "cry it out" since we aren't big fans of that method. Anyway, so far so good when she's at home in her own crib (we haven't quite gotten used to the pack n play yet... that's up next). Well, one afternoon for nap time, I put Camille in her crib and gave her a little back rub like I usually do and she starts leaning over towards the side of the crib. Next thing I know, she's asleep against the side of the crib propped up on her arms. I didn't know if I should leave her or move her (so naturally I took a picture :)

Obviously this wasn't her greatest nap - she woke up after 10 minutes (probably with a kink in her neck!) and I had to put her down for round 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment