Monday, December 12, 2011

Baby Mateo!

While in San Jose, Camille and I spent a day with baby Mateo and his beautiful mama Sonia, my roommate in college. When Camille was a newborn and people that had kids would hold her, they always told me, "this makes me want to have another baby". I always thought they were crazy since that was also the time when she would wake up every 3 hours and I felt like a zombie most of the time. But, holding Mateo and seeing how sweet he was, the thought popped into my head, "this makes me want another baby". Crazy? or maybe just mother nature's way of continuing the species. :) Don't worry, I'm sane enough not to want another baby right this second.


Too close Camille, too close! 

1 comment:

  1. Mateo is adorable! I love the pic of Camille peaking over his bassinet. Ha! Yes...holding babies (especially sleeping ones) definitely makes me want to have another one. I need to remind myself of those sleepless nights!! Among other things...duh.

    ReplyDelete