Weight: 17 lbs 4 oz - 25%
Height: 27 1/2 in - 50%
Head: 17.9 cm - 75-90% (she's got a lot of brains okay?!)
The best part about the dr visit... no shots! Yay! Just one quick toe prick for an iron test (which she passed with flying colors!)
Favorite activities: Terrorizing the cats, walking behind her car, eating anything we'll give her, pulling out all of her toys, making faces, going for walks outside, playing with other kids
I'm 9 months old today!
Check out my walking skills
I can even let go and stand by myself but I never do it for the camera :)
I love to chase my cats around...
and stick my tongue out at dad...
and mom.
Getting ready to see the doc
The dr. says my gums are swollen and I've got a tooth coming in soon!
Who's that other baby in here?
No comments:
Post a Comment