I have absolutely become old and sappy and am loving every minute of it. I'm not usually a big crier, but I can't even count the number of times I've squeeked out some tears over just the general cuteness of Camille.
Anyway, on to some of that cuteness I've been talking about...
Today was a typical day for Camille, waking up at 6, milk from Mama, trying to go back to sleep (sometimes successful, but not today), so playing with Daddy for a while until Mama gets up. Dad made Camille's favorite breakfast, waffles and strawberries and then Camille got to play with Mama while Dad worked. After an early nap and some more playing, Grandma came over to take us out to lunch. After lunch we opened presents and then Camille got to play with Grandma while Mom finished the cake for the big party tomorrow. A short afternoon nap and some more playing (and a quick trip to the store so all the little old ladies could talk about how cute you are!) and it was time for dinner and bed.
Loving dad's waffles!
Teeth... 3 on the bottom, 2 coming in on top - ouch!
Warning... you may not find this video as adorable as I do :)
"Helping" mom on the computer
Presents? Not as interesting as this card from Brian and Libby.
Thanks for my Giants shirt Mo and David!
Getting some present opening help from Mom
A doll from Grandma! Thanks!
My baby with her baby.
A xylophone from Dad! Yay! Time for some music.
Already testing it out.
Following in her cousins footsteps (the salsa monsters), we checked out a new Mexican place in Juanita.
After the meal the nice owner brought Camille a birthday treat and sung happy birthday. She was mesmerized by the singing.
We had to move the treat in front of her to get her to even take a look.
And then of course she wanted to grab the candle.
Yum - fried dough with honey and chocolate!
Round 2 of the singing - this time at home with mom's zucchini bread muffins
They were a success!
"It's my birthday and I'll eat with my feet on the table if I want to"
I was attempting to capture the mess left behind when she decided to not eat but crumble the remainder of the muffin.
Wasn't able to view the video, but pretty sure I'd find it just as adorable as you do. We can't believe it has been a year! And what a year that has been. Can't begin to tell you how happy we are to have you all up here. We love you to pieces Camille! Can't wait to see what year 2 holds for you! xoxo
ReplyDelete