Some random January photos since we've been taking it easy since New Year's and haven't done much outside the house.
Camille found a new way to play in her kitchen and crawled through the top of the sink (and got stuck).
She's found/created a reading nook in our blanket basket. Blankets get tossed out, books get thrown in and in she crawls to entertain herself.
Who need a pita chip or a spoon? I'll just suck this hummus down.
Hummus fail.
2 of her favorite new things... Cheerio's and sitting at the table Grandma and Grandpa G got her for xmas (she happened to be sitting in a big chair, but she normally loves her little ones that go with the table).
More O's. She would eat about 4 bowls a day if we would let her (and I did one day when Nick was out of town and I was feeling lazy).
A new place to eat yogurt... we are attempting to use the potty for things other than places to eat yogurt, but more on that craziness later.
Another favorite is frozen blueberries. It's easier to strip her down pre-blueberry eating than clean up the mess on her clothes after.
She also figured out how to unzip her pj's and take off her diaper. I found her like this one day after her nap.
We picked up the 2nd carseat for baby #2... this is soon to be what my backseat will look like!
Feeding berries to baby
Found a new fun snack - kale chips!
Visiting my cousin Shannon's new puppy Hudson. Camille loves dogs but prefers those that lay there and let her attack them like poor Duncan. Hudson had a bit too much puppy energy for her liking.
But boy was he cute!
She now insists that we all eat breakfast at Camille's table.
Her favorite Christmas toy - the cornhold boards Grandpa Ken made for dada. She loves standing in the hole and racing things down like a slide.
Including herself
We took Eli to lunch and a toy store for his birthday. I figured we'd be in the store for a while looking at all the toys, but nope, he walked right up to a remote control truck, said, "that's the one" and we were done. I couldn't even convince him to look around the rest of the store!
Both kiddos were a bit obsessed with the Kidd Valley milkshakes we had for lunch. At one point Eli told me, "If that one (pointing to my banana milkshake) was down my throat right now, I'd be a very happy boy". He's easy :)
Playing with the latches puzzle her buddy Mimi got her for Christmas.


















No comments:
Post a Comment