Miles Jon decided to join us on July 10, his due date, just like his sister. Do I grow punctual babies or what? The weird part is that I started having serious contractions with each of them at about 11 pm on the day before their due date. The difference was that Miles joined us a few hours later at 3:58 am, while Camille held out a bit longer and didn't come until 9:04 pm on her due date.
We headed to the hospital at about 2:30 in the morning of July 10th and a short 1 and a half hours later Miles was here! Nick was shocked and very pleased to catch Miles and announce his gender. Camille, who had been requesting a baby sister was thrilled as well and couldn't wait to hold her baby brother.
This "little" dude weighed in at 9 pounds 2 ounces. Yowza.
Grandma & Grandpa K made it back from Europe in the nick of time - and were conveniently already awake at 4 in the morning when he was born.
Grandma and Grandpa G brought Camille to see her baby brother. She was very excited to hold him.
Aunt Sarah, Uncle Kyle and the boys came to visit the newest (but not for long!) cousin. We can't wait for the next newest cousin in a week!
Corrie and Meagan came to snuggle baby Miles...
I think I am still in shock that he is out and not still in, although I remember my friend Corrie telling me that once you have a baby it's like you instantly can't remember what life was like before the baby. That is definitely how we are feeling about Miles. Our little family is now complete!




















The perfect addition to your family! We love you Miles!!
ReplyDelete