I can't believe it's almost the end of September! Time is flying by and the kids are growing faster than I can keep up with!
Camille is now taking a class at the community center by herself. There are about 8 kids and they do some obstacle course activities and sing songs while the parents wait outside. I often peak inside to find Camille holding the teacher's hand during the activities. She's shy when it comes to trying new things in new places, but regularly leaps off couches and climbs furniture at home. Camille LOVES to sing now, her favorites being the ABC's and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.
We are taking a mommy and me dance class in November, so Grandma Janice came over one day and we took Camille to get her dance shoes and leotard. She was very excited to put it all on and run around the house.
On Nick's last Friday off (boo!) we went to the Children's Museum in Seattle. It's a great once or twice a year activity. I can see where she'd have a lot more fun if we went with one of her friends.
The bath is the perfect distraction for Miles. When it gets to be about 7:00 and both kids are getting a little cranky, we can just toss them in the bath and all is well for 10 or 15 mins.
I took Camille to Wiggle Works at Crossroads Mall. It was a great place for her to run around and play on all the fun new toys. Again, we will have to meet a friend next time since parents weren't supposed to be in the play area (which didn't stop about half of them).
Ice cream date
A rough night... Both kids ended up in bed with us which has never happened before. It must have been a full moon!
Miles has started laughing which is about the cutest thing ever! He's really ticklish and if he's in the mood will give a good giggle while being tickled.
Camille is really into copying everything people do... including wanting to be a mommy to Miles. She even copies the things I say to him which I don't even realize that I say until I hear her saying them to him later. One day she decided that she wanted to help me make baby's bottle. Put this photo in the stack of photos to pull out on her first date :)



































No comments:
Post a Comment