We decided that since Camille wouldn't be able to carve her pumpkin anyway that painting our pumpkins was the way to go this year. Camille had fun painting and sprinkling glitter on both her and Miles' pumpkin.
I was going to carve mine just to get the seeds, but after getting all the goods out I decided that painting would be easier than cleaning it all out. Camille did not like the feel of the guts either.
My little football and cheerleader
My inspiration behind the cheerleader costume was this photo of me when I was about 3 or 4 dressed as a Husky cheerleader.
We went out trick or treating with Camille's buddy Juliet (Clifford the Big Red Dog) and dressed Miles as a duck since that costume was a little warmer for him.
The girls were excited to check out their loot when they returned.
Luckily she forgot all about the candy a few days later so Mommy got to finish her stash.











No comments:
Post a Comment