These are from Dec 23, 2013, I'm a little behind on the old blog lately!
Miles started moving and scooting at about 5 1/2 months. By comparison, Camille was already crawling at 5 months. I was hoping for a little longer to not have to worry about small toys, but Miles had other things in mind. I knew when he started scooting it was coming, but then this week he started rocking back and forth up on his knees.
Big sister always has to get in on the action. "Look at me...I can crawl too!"
He's also sitting up on his own perfectly now and loves his new vantage point.
He still loves to snuggle in for a nap and gets spoiled quite often I might add.
In preparation for Grandma and Grandpa G and Uncle Ryan coming to stay for Christmas, we moved Camille's bed into Miles's room. One day while I thought she was taking a nap I turned on the video monitor to find her snuggled into his bed. I thought she was asleep until...
She turned over and showed that she wasn't just borrowing his bed, she was borrowing his pacifier too. Ha! That kid cracks me up.








No comments:
Post a Comment