E chose Red Robin for dinner so we headed there next. We got quite a few crazy stares as Nick and I walked in with littles in tow. When the meal was over the waitress brought over 1 ice cream sundae for E and sang him Happy Birthday. It didn't occur to me until she had already left that 1 sundae and 3 kids wasn't going to work. Well, some sort of miracle must have occurred because neither C or C said a word. Eli gave his whip cream to Carter and Camille (the slow eater) went on finishing her dinner. I figured there were going to be tears for sure until they all had ice cream. What a pleasant surprise! What great kiddos!
"Would you like a few french fries with your bottle of ketchup Carter?"




So cute! They love this tradition. Who wouldn't? (I quite enjoy it myself.)
ReplyDelete