Monday, June 27, 2011

Hanging with the Cousins

Kyle and Sarah had plans on Saturday night so we got to hang with Carter and Eli for the night. We had a fun pizza and a movie night. Blogging has taught me that I am really bad at taking pictures, so I don't have much evidence of the night. My favorite part of the night was while we were eating dinner... Carter asked for some milk, so I reminded him to ask for, "more milk please". A bit later he asked for a napkin, so I reminded him again, "may I have a napkin please".  Then, in typical 3 year old style, when I said out loud to no one in particular, "I need some more water" as I stood up to fill my cup, Carter tells me, "I need some more water please". Little stinker ;) 
Watching Cars. "Where's the popcorn Aunt Kirsten?"

Uncle Nick and Camille "watching" Cars. 

1 comment:

  1. They don't miss a beat, do they? Thanks for kid-sitting so we could get some much needed grown-up time! :)

    ReplyDelete