Friday, July 22, 2011

Our slugger

Well if there is one thing we know for sure about Camille, it's that she will be playing softball when she gets older. There is nothing her dad likes more than playing. In fact, I believe his first words after we decided to move to Washington were, "dang, I won't be able to play softball year-round".
After playing a few games in utero, Camille has been to her fair share of games for a 3 month old.

Here she is enjoying one of dads games at Twin Creeks with her buddy Quinn.



"Watching" one of Grandma and Grandpa K's games a few weeks back


On our 2nd day as Washington state residents, Mom played with some friends from high school while Grandma and Grandpa watched Camille. (Thanks for taking the photos Corrie!!)


Michael and Amelia checking out Camille


The team... I'm not sure I deserved to be in the team photo since I only made it to two games :)



Now we just need to catch one of Uncle Kyle's games to make all the family games. As luck has it, we will be going to a game on Sunday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment