Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Playing with Uncle Ryan

Two weekends ago Uncle Ryan was playing with Camille and from across the room I heard her giggling. She had laughed a few times before this, but the continual giggling was definitely a first. Soon, a crowd formed around her and we were all laughing just watching her. It must have been at least 5 minutes that he had her in stitches playing with some stuffed animals and making chicken and sheep noises. I don't know if she was laughing at his noises or at him laughing, but it was pretty hilarious to watch. We were all so enthralled watching Camille giggle that I didn't even think to grab the camera of course :(
Since then we tried to recreate the situation to catch it on tape, but it wasn't meant to be I guess. I did grab a photo and video of the recreation, but Camille wasn't in a giggling mood that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment