We headed down to San Jose for Thanksgiving this year and had a great time seeing family and friends.
Grandma pulled out the rocking chair she had when she was little and Camille was OBSESSED. This kid spent the whole week climbing in and out of that chair!
Then she wanted blankets in the chair....
and of course baby, her latest obsession.
Poor kid got the gross puking virus our second day there and spent the whole night (and unfortunately for Grandma and Grandpa's couch, the next morning) puking. I knew she wasn't feeling well when all she wanted to do was snuggle on the couch with me. Usually I have to bribe her with my phone or iPad to get any snuggling :)
She was feeling better by Turkey day and we took a little stroll to burn off 1/10th of our meal.
Working hard...
The maple trees were a beautiful red color so we had to get our family portrait for our xmas card.
More rocking with baby
Yay for some sunshine and shades!
More favorite activities, running around naked and jumping on dada.
Ready for the flight home with mama. Nick worked an extra week in SJ so we gals went home early by ourselves. I haven't flown by myself with Camille recently so I was a little nervous, but we were lucky enough to get an empty seat and she was a perfect angel on the flight - the kids snack box with sour jelly beans entertained her for a good 45 mins. Best $6 I've ever spent.














No comments:
Post a Comment