Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pinterest Ideas

Fun Pinterest Toddler art activites + naked time = a happy Camille

The first activity I came across was dropping colored vinegar in a pan of baking soda. Camille loved the sizzling sound. The eye dropper wasn't quite doable for her, so she just ended up dumping the vinegar straight into the pan. 









I left the room for a minute to set up activity #2 and Camille decided to take all the mushy baking soda and toss it all over the dining room. Fun times cleaning that up :) I believe there is still crusty baking soda stuck in the cracks of our table.


Activity #2 Water Bin - Just a simple bin filled with water and food coloring and some bath toys. She had a ball for a good hour and then again a few days later. Score.





Little drowned rat :)


No comments:

Post a Comment