Sunday, February 17, 2013

February Family Date

For Christmas, I gave Nick 3 date ideas a month, a going out date, a staying in date and a family date. In January our family date was to the Brown Bag Cafe in Kirkland and then over to check out Bothell Country Village. This month, I took up Groupon on their offer for half price at the Family Fun Center. 
We started out with a round of mini golf, but got discouraged by a pretty lame course so we cut that short to head into the toddler area. Thank goodness for Nick because I was not willing to crawl up around in the tubes and down the slides. :) 

Coming down the rainbow slide

Much easier on dada's lap



I tried to get a pic of each of them coming down the slide, but Camille shot out like a rocket and I missed her...

And I overcompensated and got Nick too soon. I tried to get her to go again for a re-do,  but she was done at that point. 


Naturally she had the most fun "driving" the race car for free. 




We used the rest of our tokens playing cheesy games for tickets and picked out a few toys for Camille that are sure to be broken and in the garbage within a week. Fun family outing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment