A few lost photos from February:
Now that we have been potty training for a while, if Camille happens to have a diaper on and goes #2, she will almost immediately take it off herself. This has caused many fun clean ups by mom and dad so we are working on making sure she tells us before starting to remove her diaper. On one particular day, she didn't want to nap and was having some "quiet time" in her room. I forgot to move the baby monitor/camera so that it was facing out into her room rather than at the crib and she was quiet as a mouse for a good 30 minutes. When she started calling my name and trying to open the door, I knew quiet time was over. I got a pretty good greeting of poo smeared carpet/door/kid when I went in. Turns out she had gone poop and had taken her diaper off, but the poop spilled out of the diaper so she tried to copy mom and dad and clean it up, but ended up rubbing the poo into the carpet pretty good. Needless to say, it was a fun cleanup for mom and dad (thank goodness for work at home dads!) and bath time for Camille.
Yogurt, a daily occurrence.
This kid is still stick thin with a giant belly. I keep joking that she's just trying to keep up with my giant baby #2 belly.
A trip to the park wouldn't be complete without her favorites, the swing and the slide. "Fly!" is her favorite thing to say on the swing (or "big fly").
Trying to be a big girl and pouring her own cereal... not quite there yet.
Another favorite pastime is sneaking into our shower and squeezing shampoo into her hand and then rubbing that either on herself or in her hair. Good times.
A self portrait by Camille:
Lately she's been hiding and screaming "no" whenever I get my phone/camera out, so it was rare to have her actually pose for a picture!
My mom bought her some headbands to keep her crazy hair out of her face, but she prefers this look (and makes Nick and I put them on too).













No comments:
Post a Comment