One thing I have not been great at is being spontaneous so when I got the call from Sarah to go with her and the boys to see the Fremont troll, we jumped at the opportunity. Camille, however, wasn't that happy to see this scary dude under the bridge.
She wouldn't go any closer to this, even if I was holding her, but we did convince Carter ("dodo") and Eli ("E") to come out to her level.
We also made it to the Ballard Locks and then out to lunch with only a few breakdowns. Although I must say, we got more than a few crazy looks when the 2 pregnant ladies with 3 kids between us were wandering the streets of Fremont. Just wait until July if you want to see crazy :)
Our March family date was a trip to the Seattle aquarium. I had bought a groupon for 2 adult tickets and Camille was free, so we were excited to check it out. Camille liked touching the star fish and looking at the giant octopus and the huge fish tanks. Nick and I have been spoiled with the Monterey Bay Aquarium, so although we had a good time, I'm not sure we'll be rushing back anytime soon. We ended our day with a wander through pike place, a stop at a cute kids clothing store (where I tried not to jinx it, but did buy baby Krekow #3 a cute girl outfit a few days before they found out it was actually a girl!), and lunch.
Camille's new favorite car activity is to wait until we are rounding a corner or going down a ramp to yell, "woah" or "weeeeeee" or "fly". Sometimes she even puts her arms up like it's a roller coaster.






Did I read that right? Sarah is having a GIRL??? Yippee! (oh and i would be scared of that weird thing under the bridge too Camille...)
ReplyDeleteYes! We are all quite excited that they will be adding a girl to their clan!
DeleteRenee, I was totally convinced it was another boy. Craziness! Camille will be such a good older cousin role model. ;) I can't get over the "weee's". They are my favorite!
Deletep.s. Kirst, you have to teach me how to set my blog up so I can reply to each comment. I can't figure it out for the life of me!
ReplyDelete