Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Momcation

On Nick's last trip to San Jose, we decided to take advantage of Camille's last few months of being under 2 (and free!) and had Camille go with Nick to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa G for a few days. This means I got 3 full days at home to relax, make my own messes and enjoy some alone time which probably won't be happening for at least another year or so after baby #2 gets here. I did miss Camille, but boy did I have a great 3 days! 


Big girl at the airport carrying her own backpack full of goodies for the plane. 


Grandma made some muffins that Camille was quite fond of.


Camille treated grandma with a middle of the night wake up and then topped it off with an early morning up for the day. I'm glad she's not that nice to me! 


I treated myself to some "quality" tv time and a lot of work on my computer. I'm attempting to turn my blog into a coffee table book so that I can pass it along to Camille one day, but I'm finding out it is quite the undertaking. I have spent probably a good 10-12 hours so far on it and I'm a little over halfway done. I just need to get motivated to finish the rest soon!  

I treated myself to a mani/pedi and a little book time. Ahhhhhh.


I love making messes with my crafting stuff, but hate that it takes so long to get out and put away, so this mess stayed this way for a few days! I got Camille's bday party invitations finished as well as made her a felt/flannel board and some animals to play with. 


Thanks to Nick and especially to Grandma Margaret for taking good care of my baby for a few days so I could get some much needed me time!

No comments:

Post a Comment