Saturday, April 20, 2013

Camille is 2!

I can't believe my baby is two today! She loves balloons, so we had a green and purple balloon themed party. She had a blast filling up on cookies, hanging with her friends and cousins, and I am especially proud of her for having an accident free day! Potty training has been a long time in the making, but I feel like every day since we got back from our trip has been getting better and better. 













Waiting for her guests to arrive.




E and Sasa!


Camille is going through a shy stage, even around Avery and Brooklyn




Arts and crafts were a big hit with the kid crowd




The feast







Uncle Kyle - straight from Carter's t-ball practice











She got shy when everyone was singing to her






We forgot to practice the candle blowing. Good thing she's got cousins to help her out :)




That was the only bite she took of the cupcake. The cookies on the other hand were a big hit. 




Trying to get a picture of the cousins...




Happy birthday to my big girl! I can't believe how fast time has flown. I can't wait to see what the next year brings for us. You are going to be the best big sister there ever was! 

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun birthday party for a darling TWO year old!! So sorry I missed it, but loved seeing the pics...next best thing...Happy Birthday sweet Camille. This will be a very special year for you and your family <3

    ReplyDelete