Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Home Sweet Home

Camille and I headed off on March 15th for a crazy series of trips and just got back home yesterday, April 9th. Let's just say it's so good to be home. We had a great time and saw a ton of new and fun places and Camille was an amazing traveler, but there is just something about home. Camille was literally giggling all day yesterday while running around the house. Another great thing about time away is the excitement old toys can bring! I suppose that's why I always hear moms say they put away boxes of toys and rotate them out so they can be "new" again in a month. I've always had grand plans to do just that, but it never seems to happen. Anyway, here we are, relaxing at home, getting back into potty training and enjoying our "new" toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment