Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Thanksgiving

We headed down to San Jose for Thanksgiving with the Guerrettaz clan. The house was packed and everyone was happy. I didn't have to listen to Camille whine or ask for food 200 times a day the whole week because she was so busy playing with Maddie and Tay. Cyndy and Josh held Miles most of the day. I got to drink coffee in peace without it going cold. It was amazing.

Tay reading Grandpa a book. 


Uncle Ryan and the girls on Thanksgiving




Kyle and Sarah let us borrow their chair they bought in Maui since it folded flat and fit in our suitcase. I'd say it wasn't meant for a 17 pound baby. The straps didn't fit around him so he proceeded to squirm his way out within about 30 seconds of putting him in it every time. 


Mini golf with the girls. 





Maddie and Tay LOVED Miles and all the girls just wanted to hug and kiss him all the time. Maddie just kept telling me over and over, "Aunt Kirsten, he's the cutest baby I have ever seen". 






Time for some pics of Grandma and Grandpa with the kiddos. Camille was her usual uncooperative self during photos. The kid has a beautiful smile with the cutest dimples that she won't ever let anyone capture! 




Miles was desperate for a beer


Aunt Cyndy had some fun art projects for the girls. This one was a turkey (can't you see it??).


Uncle Josh getting his baby fix








The highlight of the trip was the bath in grandma's tub overflowing with bubbles. I think there was about 5 inches of water and about 20 inches of bubbles in the tub. Every girl's dream! 


No comments:

Post a Comment