Saturday, June 15, 2013

June!


How is it halfway through June already?!? Baby G is set to arrive in less than a month and the time is just flying by. I've been lucky to have a pretty easy pregnancy this time around, but I have for sure hit the wall at this point. Now that you are pretty much fully cooked, feel free to present yourself at any time Baby G :)


In the meantime, we've been lucky enough to have some beautiful spring days to spend outside and are LOVING our new patio. It's already been worth every penny and we haven't even hit summer yet! Yay!

Grandpa Ken had a softball game at the park down the street from us, so we walked down to catch the game. 


Camille and I spent the night at Grandma and Grandpas while Dada was working in California so that I could go to my tutoring session while Camille hung out. 
These are her favorite pjs and she asks to wear the "owls" every time they are clean. 


Everyone has naked dinners right?


They put in a new frozen yogurt shop in Juanita and a 50% off sale lured us in. Camille was quite happy with her first yogurt experience, even if it did take her at least 20 minutes to eat her tiny little bowl. 





We picked up some art supplies from Grandma's house and Camille asks to paint pretty much every day. 



 A beautiful sunny day spent at Juanita Beach with Mimi (and Charlotte and Oliver and Keeley and Corina!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment