Saturday, June 15, 2013

Mokiki gets Married!

A bit of catching up to do as usual...
Back in May Nick and I left Camille with grandma and grandpa and headed down to Santa Cruz for the wedding of Monique and David. Monique was one of my roommates from my crazy college days. David and Nick became instant BFFs when they met and found out the were both in love with playing softball and the Giants. 
We couldn't wait to help them celebrate and their wedding was absolutely perfect! Naturally I only got a couple of photos from the night, but hopefully I'll see some more soon!

If you ever want to feel tall, just hang out with Mo. If you really want to feel like a giant, just stand next to/in front of Mo while you are 8 months pregnant. 

I blame Monica the photographer for having a few too many drinks before snapping this photo to forget to tell me this wasn't my best angle :)


Flying without a kiddo for the first time in 2 years... amazing. Just wish I could have indulged in a few cocktails to really make the experience ;)
I love flying over Mt Rainer... nothing more beautiful



Photo booth! Love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment