Friday, June 28, 2013

A few more June moments

Camille testing out baby brother/sister's new bed. She crawled in and insisted on a blanket. My mom's best friend Maureen made this quilt for Camille when she was born and I've had it decorating her crib ever since. It is so beautiful I can't bear to let Camille actually use it, but it does brighten up the room as a decoration! 



Nick's father's day gift from me was taking an Italian pizza making class at PCC. I'm not sure he was too thrilled about the thought of it, but we had a great time and picked up a few tips along the way. Now we just need to get ourselves a pizza stone, peeler and a $10,000 oven and we're all set ;) 


We learned to make a delicious rosemary/sea salt focaccia bread with the pizza dough. 



Our favorite of the 3 pizzas was the fresh tomatoes with buffalo mozzarella. I could have eaten a whole pizza. Yum. 


No comments:

Post a Comment