Friday, June 28, 2013

The life of a 2 year old...

Camille decided to test out mom's makeup one morning while I was busy not watching her. A little blue eye shadow goes a long way. 


Just another day wearing swim goggles around the house. 




Little miss got ahold of some stickers and decided to tattoo her feet. 




Showing off the pants her talented aunt Sasa made for her. I guess she decided to let everyone get a good look at the pants because she wouldn't put her shirt down for a photo. 




About to throw a tantrum when I told her to put her shirt down. Yay for being 2!


Anniversary dinner! This year will be 7 years! Although it wasn't our actual anniversary, we wanted to celebrate a little early just in case baby G decides not to hold out until after the 1st. We also needed to make use of grandma and grandpa babysitting before they left for their grand adventure on a river boat in Europe. We tried out the Juanita Cafe. It was delicious and fancy and would have been pretty amazing with a glass of wine (2 more weeks!), but Nick and I both agreed we'd choose to go to Volterra over here again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment